meresplace

Friday, October 31, 2008

My best friend

in this season of life, i'm single. that means when I have a really bad day or when I need a hug I...
call a friend and go over to a their house after work to chat. I may or may not open up about my sadness depending on how vulnerable I'm able to be in that moment and whether or not I open up on the phone and tell them I need to chat out life for a bit...

OR I meet up with friends after work to eat and begin bawling in the parking lot as we say goodbye. That is again if I let them know as we are coordinating meeting up that I'm struggling with some issues.

OR simply I keep it together at dinner or at their houses and go home and cry by myself in the comfort of my house ALONE.

Now, you might say why don't you tell them you are sad? In this phase of life when everyone has a boyfriend or a husband to chat out life things I just feel as if I need to handle things on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home