meresplace

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breaking Apart

Dealing with the post traumatic stress has caused me to not be able to handle life the way I always have. Although that sounds very sad it's actually quite beautiful because whenever there is any stress in my life it has become a big deal to get over. Currently I'm stressed by the fact that my inability to handle a situation affected others. Normally, I try to handle everything on my own and through this I'm painfully being ripped of my safe island of isolation. We were meant to need the support of others. I need others to comfort me through this stress because I cannot deal with it by myself. God created us to be in relationship with others. Now, more than ever I need others to let me know that this pain is temporary.
written 7.21.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home